New PSU Applicants
NOTE: New PSU Applicants may be eligible for the Abington Art Scholarship
A New PSU Applicant may be an incoming first-year student, a transfer student from a non-PSU campus, or a non-degree/provisional student applying for degree status for the first time.
New PSU Applicants work with Admissions to complete the College Admissions process. Contact Erica Pulaski, Enrollment Management Counselor for Art:
New PSU Applicants are not required to submit a portfolio until having completed Foundation Studios ART 110S and ART 111. Transfer students who receive credit for ART 110S and ART 111 may submit a portfolio. See the Current PSU Students below.
Current PSU Students
If applying to the Art major, a Current PSU Student may be completing:
- Pre-major (ABHSS) progress toward Major Requirements for Art
- A Change of Major (switching to Art from another Penn State Abington major)
- A Change of Major and Change of Campus (from another PSU major and location)
- Re-enrollment (as a former PSU student enrolling in Art for the first time)
- A Concurrent Degree (a double major with Art as one of the programs)
If you cannot access the form below, visit the Application for Entrance to Major link»
Portfolio submission deadline:
- Consult with your academic adviser: portfolios are accepted on a rolling basis, but are usually submitted at the end of the semester in which the student expects to conclude Foundation Studio requirements. This permits enrollment in major courses the following semester.
- Transfer students who receive credit for ART 110S and ART 111 may submit a portfolio in the same manner as a Current PSU Student.