Dora the Explorer Movie Trailer

Dora the Explorer movie trailer

Since we have been watching all of these movie trailers, I thought I would share one of my favorites! I have a secret love for Dora the Explorer because I love Spanish. This movie trailer is hilarious and if they actually made a movie about it you bet I would the first one in line to go see the midnight premiere. It starts off with an infinity orb being taken and Dora is the one to save it. Swiper is the one that takes to orb and Dora goes on a quest to find it. This movie trailer is great because it is hilarious because they incorporate the Spanish phrases that Dora uses in her show. They also have Dora asking the audience where Swiper is and if they can see him. It is really amazing how they can pull these specific features from the show itself and incorporate it into a movie that seems like it could realistically be made into a movie that many people would go see. They are able to make to movie seem like it is actually coming out during the summer. There are many ties that they use to make this movie seems appealing, most of the comments on it are “I would totally go see this movie” and “you bet I’d watch this movie.” They use a lot of action shots to make it seems action packed. They also use have words go across the screen such as; suspense, action, and language skills. It is almost the same thing as The Shining but the opposite way where now they show Dora the Explorer as a spy working against Swiper in an action packed thriller. I am actually kind of bummed that it is not going to be an actual movie, but I thought that it was interesting to share.Dora the Explorer movie trailer

This entry was posted in rcl and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.