Mclanahan’s… The store that has everything!

l

I had never really been down town unless I was going to Chipotle or Maki Yaki. I felt as though I needed to explore down town a little bit with some of my friends to do some fall shopping (I needed to buy mittens). I knew there were a lot of clothing stores down town, but the store everyone on campus raves about is Mclanahan’s. I was told this was like a Walmart; it was a super store. As I entered the front door, I stepped in to a room filled with PSU clothing and accessories. There was everything PSU, from dog sweaters, to baby Penn State bibs. I came across these adorable PSU lion mitten that had holes to for texting. To be honest, my friend from my English 015 class had bought them first and I was on the hunt to purchase the same ones. Luckily Mclanahan’s had them, so my search was not too extraneous. I was in awe of the vastness of the store. There was a small grocery store with food, makeup, school supplies, and a separate room for electronics. I ended buying not only my mittens, but also new pens, headphones, and a PSU whiteout tee shirt. I’m very happy to have gone to Mclanahan’s, now I know where to go grocery shopping without taking the V bus to Walmart. Overall, this week’s exploration was a success!

imgres

One thought on “Mclanahan’s… The store that has everything!

1. Adriana Lacy says:

Those mittens are so cute! I love going to this store. There is an endless supply of merchandise and food here. It is so convenient to have a store like this only a few steps away from campus.