Meditation & Walking Pnemonia

Here it is folks. The end all be all verdict. I’ve been sick for the past two weeks.  I hate the doctors and I’m always in doubt that I’m actually sick.  I don’t know what it means to rest. Which is also my biggest flaw. Bodies need proper rest in order to come back and be better, sooner.  My lack of knowing when to rest could have led to this. It was hard as I sat on the chair in the doctors office to be told I need to abstain from exercise for a few days.  I kept thinking, “Oh I’ll just go and do interval training but take it easy and take breaks when I need.” When I suggested this to my roommates, I immediately got scolded. I then suggested that I’ll just take yoga classes….that was also a no go among the roomies.  Then my hippie & healthy roomie suggested meditation.  After a 10 minute meditation session, I noticed a change in how my mind felt. Imagine that, mind health.

dumbbell

Meditation has always been a mystery to me.  I have too many thoughts, talk too loud and can’t sit still. I never thought that it would be useful for me because I guess I never saw the point in doing it, but I gave it a try.

It worked!!

Here’s an easy guide on how to meditate….

MOTHER'S DAY

15 Comments on Meditation & Walking Pnemonia

1. WWW.KOMORNIKWAWA.PL
    November 30, 2015 at 9:05 am (3 years ago)

I’d forever want to be update on new articles on this website , saved to my bookmarks! .

2. USCIS Login
    November 22, 2015 at 2:56 pm (3 years ago)

Great line up. We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

3. Login
    November 19, 2015 at 4:06 pm (3 years ago)

Some genuinely wonderful articles on this internet site, regards for contribution. “Gratitude is merely the secret hope of further favors.” by La Rochefoucauld.

4. Login
    November 14, 2015 at 3:45 am (3 years ago)

You are my aspiration, I own few blogs and very sporadically run out from to brand.

5. Karl Kand
    November 4, 2015 at 9:40 am (3 years ago)

I must show my affection for your generosity in support of those people that really need help on your field. Your real commitment to passing the solution along was surprisingly important and has continually enabled guys and women like me to attain their desired goals. Your entire invaluable suggestions entails much to me and still more to my office colleagues. With thanks; from each one of us.

6. NOWOCZESNE MEBLE KUCHENNE
    October 18, 2015 at 2:39 am (3 years ago)

I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

7. WWW.LOMBARDWROCLAWSKA.PL
    August 2, 2015 at 4:09 am (3 years ago)

Some genuinely wonderful content on this website, regards for contribution. “A man with a new idea is a crank — until the idea succeeds.” by Mark Twain.

8. furtdsolinopv
    May 16, 2015 at 5:11 pm (3 years ago)

F*ckin’ amazing things here. I am very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

9. amk5874
    April 22, 2015 at 1:37 pm (3 years ago)

I have the same problem too Haley and Jenn! It’s definitely worth a try!

10. Jennifer Pauline Inglesino
    April 22, 2015 at 1:33 pm (3 years ago)

I’ve always wanted to try meditation but my mind goes a mile a minute constantly. I’m definitely going to give the guide a shot!

11. hvk5099
    April 22, 2015 at 12:48 pm (3 years ago)

I think I should give this a shot since my ankle is blown out. Except, I also imagine it would be hard for me to sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time. I feel your pain, sister. I can’t wait to give it a shot though.

12. amk5874
    April 21, 2015 at 10:15 am (3 years ago)

I definitely agree. Mind health is certainly underrated. Thank you!

13. geh5076
    April 21, 2015 at 6:44 am (3 years ago)

Your mind controls your body and the way you feel, so much more than we think sometimes! If you’re stressed and funky things are happening to your body- it’s definitely the stress! Great post 🙂