The 2014 Blue Out is proud to partner with the Pennsylvania chapter of Prevent Child Abuse (PCA-PA). Please visit www.preventchildabusepa.org for more information on their organization and PA-based abuse prevention resources.
As sent by the Office of the President, the following resources are available for Penn State faculty, staff, students and others to report any suspected illegal or unethical conduct, and to seek assistance:
- Reporting a crime: Contact the campus police or security office. In an emergency, dial 911.
- Assistance for victims of sexual violence, sexual abuse or sexual harassment:
- The Penn State Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Hotline at 800-550-7575 (TIY 866-714-7177), available 24/7.
- The University-wide designated sexual harassment resource person for students: The Director of Center for Women Students at 814-863-2027, at http://studentaffairs.psu.edu/womenscenter/ online.
- A list of sexual assault resources for each campus location: http://studentaffairs.psu.edu/womenscenter/resources/ccsar.shtml online.
- If a child is a victim of any kind of abuse, including sexual abuse: Contact the Pennsylvania Child Welfare Services “ChildLine” at 800-932-0313.
- Reporting ethical violations (including fraud, theft, conflict of interest and violations of University policy, including research compliance, discrimination and athletics-compliance issues):
- The Penn State Ethics and Compliance Hotline at 800-560-1637 or http://www.mycompliancereport.com/brand/psu online, both anonymous and available 24/7.
- The Penn State Ethics website provides a listing of contacts at http://www.universityethics.psu.edu/contact_us.shtml online.
- The following University offices also are available:
If it is not clear where to turn for assistance, any of these offices will guide the individual to someone who can help.
Training is available on many of the above topics. Please contact the Office of Human Resources’ Center for Workplace Learning and Performance at 814-865-8216.