Passion Place #6: Maui Baby!

Now i’m sure most of you have heard of Maui. Even though most of my passion places have been focused around beautiful areas that nobody knows about, I can’t ignore Maui as one of the places I want to travel to one day. I personally believe that Maui is the most beauteous Hawaii island EVERRRRR! looky looky –

Kiawe-Tree-Wailea-Maui-Hawaii maui (1) Maui-Waterfall maui

Not to mention Maui has some pretty SUH-WEET resorts –

428934 resorts-in-hawaii

This place is just amazing in every way possible, so much so that I have no words for it and i’ll just let an excerpt from a Travel Guide tell you: “Surfing beaches? Check. Volcanoes? Several. Family-friendly? Definitely. Posh resorts? Absolutely. The legions of vacationers that come back home teary-eyed and hypnotized can’t be wrong — this is where you learn Hawaii is more than a series of islands, it’s also a spiritual experience.” (They forgot to mention the incredible Luaus, too)

Now, so far this is the place i’m reserving in my mind for a honeymoon. That is, if I ever get married. if not, well i’m going just for the hell of it! I’d say retirement, but I don’t want to be an old fart by the time I get here. You can enjoy a beautiful place like this to it’s fullest as a young and healthy adult 😀 What do you guys think, is this a place you’d want to visit or is this a place you’d want to visit?!

3 responses to “Passion Place #6: Maui Baby!