passion place #9- A little closer to home :)

Exact-Instructions-Next-Best-Options waltdisneyworld

I JUST WANNA GO TO DISNEY WORLDDDDD PLEASSEEEEEEEEE OMGGGGGGGGGGG

Ok, i’m sorry. I got a little carried away but…I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Disney World. Ever since I was little i’ve dreamed of meeting Cinderella and becoming a Disney World Princess and seeing Mickey Mouse and all of the other characters and riding the amazing rides and seeing the magic of the castle at night and the fireworksandijustgetsoexcitedwhenithinkaboutit.

You can probably tell by my lack of punctuation how much this place means to me, Lol. Sadly, I was always too poor -___- So no Disney World for me. I don’t even have to explain Disney World to you guys, you know what Disney World is! And for those of you out there who would say something along the lines of “Oh it’s not as great as you might think it’d be, eh it’s ok” YOU CAN SHOVE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE BUDDY ‘CUZ I DON’T WANNA HEAR IT.

I am going to Disney World some day; maybe i’ll take my children when I have the means to do so and stay for a few days 🙂 Either way, I shall relive my childhood and be 7 years old again when I finally arrive at this magical place of wonder and happiness. Thank you that is all I have for today ✌♥

5 responses to “passion place #9- A little closer to home :)