It’s Friday the 13th. Nothing special.

It’s #SpookySzn folks. October. Month of pumpkins, ghosts, chilly mornings and hot afternoons.

It’s been a spooky year too, folks. New president (Donny Bottles), Syrian crisis, North Korean crisis, ISIS, Los Angeles was granted a Summer Olympics host bid in 2028 even though they don’t have water, hurricane szn, mass shootings.

And guess what. This 13th of October just happens to have landed on a FRIDAY.

It’s been a spooky year enough without having to deal with a Friday the 13th situation, made popular by our good pal Mike, but having a date like this is just another event 2017 deserves. Apparently the Italians love the number 13 and associates the number with the goddess of Fertility, so fellas give your paratroopers some dome protection before skydiving into that ravine tonight.

One time I said “YOLO” and ended up getting a ticket for speeding on a Jet-ski 13 seconds later.

I’m not sure what will happen when I say “YOLO” tonight, but I can guarantee that spooky szn loves its Friday the 13th.

Let’s Go.

4 thoughts on “It’s Friday the 13th. Nothing special.

1. Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream from Chick Fil A menumakes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good.