The Commercialization of Christmas
Group Members: Sophia Boudreau (firstname.lastname@example.org), Henry Deteskey, Mitchell Dobbs (email@example.com), Matthew Hladik, Cameron McGovern (firstname.lastname@example.org), Emilio Olay
- Sophia – Any and all video editing, technology responsibilities, and filming
- Henry – Research collection and synthesis. Aid in presenting and constructing script.
- Mitch – Research collection and synthesis. Aid in presenting and constructing script.
- Matt – Research collection and synthesis. Aid in presenting and constructing script.
- Cam – Help find clips and images to use in the video and help with the writing for the video
- Emilio – Research collection and synthesis. Aid in writing script.
Thursday, November 30th – collect sources and begin to work on the ideal way to frame the commercialization of christmas and various other holidays. Video clips, articles, interviews, etc. will be searched for and collected, and placed into a google doc for group accessibility
Tuesday, December 5th – research will be finalized, with portions of the project divided up amongst group members Cam, Matt, Henry, Emilio, and Mitch. Each presenting member will be required to know the particular aspect of the project that he is responsible for discussing. Each member will speak for roughly the same amount of time, eventually committing the topics at hand to memory for Sophia to film. Filming will hopefully get started during this class session or shortly thereafter.
Thursday, December 7th – Presentation of various aspects will occur, with Sophia filming. If not during the class session, filming and editing will take place on Friday, December 8th, or when the group has time to assemble and present in an ideal location. Editing and revising will occur during this session.
Friday, December 8th – Sunday, December 10th – presentations, filming, editing, and the remaining facets of the project will be completed and finalized, with a final product produced by the end of the day on Sunday, December 10th. Editing and revising will occur during this session.