WordPress Logo

So I was chatting with some colleagues earlier this week and they are already playing with WordPress 4.3 Beta. From what they say I am really excited for the new version. WordPress is already great and it sounds like the good people at WordPress intend to continue making it even better.

I decided to post this because recently I have been trying a different very simple CMS to build a brand. It isn’t until I worked with something that didn’t work as well as WordPress that I truly learned to appreciate it.

When I state that WordPress works well, it isn’t always from the publisher’s point of view. Let me tell you I have wrestled with a couple of add ons. WordPress seems intuitive for readers to navigate. The purpose, after all, for publishing a website is for readers to easily find and access content.  Occasionally adding certain functionality to a webpage can become more tedious than expected but when successfully applied it works and the details are well thought out, and that is, in my opinion, superior to easy to set up tools that underperform.

Those are my 2 cents for the day.

Thank you to the people at WordPress!