to the CALPER Workshop Registration Site
The Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER) at The Pennsylvania State University has been offering professional development opportunities for language educators since 2003.
In 2018, we will conduct six workshops:
- Designing Tasks, Prompts, and Feedback Protocols in L2 Writing, June 18
- Project Work in Language Courses, June 19
- Language ePortfolios, Badges, and Seals, June 20 & 22
- Effective Use of Technology in K-16 Chinese Classrooms, June 22 & 23
- Designing Articulated Performance Assessments in the Three Modes of Communication, June 25 & 26
- Evidence-based Grammar Teaching in the Language Classroom, June 27 & 28
We are still composing specific information about housing at this point, but for planning purposes, you might want to take a look at the information from 2017.
Center for Advanced Language Proficiency Education and Research (CALPER)
305 Sparks Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802