9/11/01

So I originally was not going to discuss the conspiracy theories involving the terrorist attacks on 9/11 but I am kind of running out of ideas and I was asked why I haven’t done talked about the theory yet so I decided I would for this week. Please keep in mind that just because I write about these theories does not mean I believe in them or that they are true to any extent. So here we go…

So there are actually quite a lot of different theories concerning the attack on 9/11 so I am just going to touch on some of the common and more simpler ones.

First off many witnesses that were in or around the first tower when it was hit said that they heard an explosion in the lower level of the building, where the plane did not hit. Many people said it sounded like a bomb went off, and it broke all the windows in the lobby. So it is believed that those bombs were set up to make sure that the tower collapsed. The theory even continues by saying there wasn’t a second plane and that bombs blew up the second tower. It shows live footage and compares it to the evening news and the cameras are apparently shooting from the same angle and in the live footage you only see the explosion but no plane and in the evening footage you see a plane.

The part that I actually found interesting is how the theory states that the damage made to the Pentagon doesn’t match the damage made to the Twin Towers. One, the Pentagon did not have any explosions like the Towers did, which may support the theory that bombs collapsed the towers. Also, the whole that was made by the airplane does not match the airplane it was supposedly made by. The whole is way to small compared to the plane that hit it.

Even though these things may raise some questions, I personally don’t like to think that our government knew of the attacks ahead of time or were behind them. I think there are perfectly reasonable explanations for why all of these circumstances occurred.

http://newsone.com/742485/the-11-most-compelling-911-conspiracy-theories/

This entry was posted in Passion and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to 9/11/01

1. Devin Starliper says:

I would have to agree that the possibility that our government was complicit in the terrorist attacks isn’t a fun thought. I personally don’t think that they knew (and if they did it was probably only by rumor that something might happen).

Though to the hypothesis that states the damage made to the Pentagon doesn’t match the damage to the Twin Towers, I would have to bring up the fact that it was a different design architecturally so that would probably have something to do with that.