CATME is a web-based, student team tool, with the main goal of preparing students to function effectively in teams, and supporting faculty in managing student teams’ experiences.
CATME Peer Evaluation helps instructors to:
- gather information from students and provide feedback to students.
- understand their student teams’ processes, team-members’ contributions, and students’ perspectives on their experience.
- gain awareness of problems occurring in their students’ teams.
- hold students accountable for contributing to their teams.
- use best practices when managing student team experiences.
Other tools available through CATME:
- Team‐Maker: Assigns students to teams using instructor-specified criteria selected from a list of questions or written by the instructor.
- Peer Evaluation: Collects and summarizes student self- and peer evaluations. Provides feedback to students and data to the instructor.
- Rater Practice: Evaluates and provides feedback on students’ ability to rate accurately. Here is a preview of rater practice for students.
- Meeting Support: Provides templates for team charters, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes.
For more information, visit the CATME Website.