A Night To Remember

Slowly the days wound down until we found ourselves at our last night in Shanghai. Just one thing about Shanghai, it’s one of the most amazing cities in the world. I’d done a lot of wandering throughout the city and everyday I’d find something amazing. From Nanjing Road to the East Side of the city, to the nightlife  and everything in between, Shanghai was definitely not lacking in beauty and wonders. On our last night there, we had our farewell dinner with many of Xinli’s friends and it was a great time. Afterwards when we got back to the hotel, we decided to go out to the Bund River one last time and take pictures to remember. That’s what we did and it was fantastic. On the walk back to our hotel, I got to ride a moped. I was super hype because it was on my bucket list and I got to check it off my last night. It was like a taxi service but a moped instead of a car. The owner tried to offer us rides but I told him I wanted to actually ride it and eventually he let me. It was truly a night to remember.

Squad

Squad