Holiday gifts any chocolate lover will love

Tis’ the season for gift giving! It’s time to start your holiday shopping for all your friends and family. Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect gift that shows just how much you care about someone, but what could be better than a homemade gift made especially for him or her? Here’s a list of easy-to-make chocolate holiday gifts that will bring cheer to all your favorite chocolate-lovers!

chocolate pretzels

Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels

You can’t go wrong with something that’s salty and sweet. To create a colorful assortment, try using white, milk, and dark chocolate. Adding some red and green sprinkles is also a great way to show some holiday spirit. You can top this gift off by wrapping your pretzels in a holiday bag and attaching a personal note! Recipe

truffles

Chocolate Truffles

These delicious chocolate truffles are easy to make and will have your friends raving. There’s nothing better than sitting by a warm fire with friends, drinking a warm cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and eating a few delicious chocolate truffles. Recipe

peppermint-bark-oh-x

Chocolate-Peppermint Bark

The red and white peppermint colors make this treat one of the most festive holiday gifts. You can simply break the squares into pieces and wrap them up in a holiday gift bag to give to your friends. It makes a great gift by itself or add it to a basket with other goodies. Recipe

783327f8-662e-4942-b282-21efefa202aa

Cookie Cutter Fudge

Chocolate fudge is an all time favorite treat at holiday parties, so give your friends their own batch to take home. These cookie cutter shapes make this gift fun and creative! Top the fudge with some festive decorations or leave it plain. It will be delicious either way. Recipe

6 Comments on Holiday gifts any chocolate lover will love

1. rdn11
    December 17, 2015 at 9:53 pm (8 years ago)

I received a two-pound box of solid chocolate — and a mini hammer. Stop by, I”m sure I”ll still have it next semester.

2. Morgan Guarino
    December 12, 2015 at 2:34 pm (8 years ago)

These desserts are so cute! I always struggle to think of gifts for my grandma for Christmas and I think I’ll try baking her some cute desserts this year! She’s a sucker for chocolate.

3. Kate Warrington
    December 6, 2015 at 10:20 pm (8 years ago)

Thanks rad5396! Easy desert recipes are my favorite too! Can’t wait to hear how it works out!

4. rad5396
    December 6, 2015 at 10:18 pm (8 years ago)

The cookie cutter fudge looks delicious! I was delighted to see how easy the recipe is and I can’t wait to try it out over winter break with my family!

5. kiw5193
    December 6, 2015 at 10:12 pm (8 years ago)

Glad you like the recipes! Be sure to let me know how they work out! I’m sure your friends will love them.

6. nutmeg
    December 5, 2015 at 3:19 pm (8 years ago)

I found some really great recipes that I’m going to serve at my family’s Christmas party this year! The chocolate truffles and cookie cutter fudge recipes are sure to be a hit!