About me

I’m Diman Zad-Tootaghaj, PhD candidate in Pennsylvania State University.

I’m working with a group of bright and motivated folks in the Institute for Networking and Security Research (INSR) and Network Sciences Research Group (NSRG) under supervision of Prof. Thomas La Porta, Dr. Ting He and Dr. Novella Bartolini.

My research area is computer networks, stochastic analysis, operating system, and parallel computing. I graduated from Sharif University of technology, with MSc. in Electrical Engineering.

My recent contribution is GTNS (Game-Theoretic Network Simulator). You could also find the related publications as linked in this website.

My email addresses:

dxz149 AT psu dot edu,

diman.zt AT gmail dot com

I’m dxz149  on Github.

Education

PhD Candidate in Computer Science and Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, US.

Msc Student in Electrical Engineering Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran

Bsc in Electrical Engineering Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran

Minor: Data communications

High School and Diploma & Secondary school in Center of Exceptional Talents in Mathematics and Physics, Zanjan, Iran, June 2003.

Internship

Microsoft Research: Working on probabilistic programming language project for gesture recognition in Windows mobile applications