What does design mean?

It’s a jarring realization when you look around, and notice that every single item in this world has been designed. Sweatshirts, hamburgers, computers, buildings, streets, clocks and everything else we see has been designed at one point to serve a purpose.

There are a lot of different definitions of “design”, but I feel that in our discipline, as engineers, design is most accurately described as,” a rational, logical, sequential process intended to solve problems”. -(from http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/trinity/watdes.html)

For us, design is, essentially, creative problem solving. This definition could technically apply to other areas of design, such as interior design, or graphic design, but we as engineers embrace the notion of problem solving first and foremost.

An artist’s canvas begins blank, and has, theoretically, an infinite amount of different ways to arrange paint to create a final project.  As engineers, our design is subject to a constraint. We are free to be as creative as we’d like, but, our design has to work to accomplish some final goal. Some designs work better than others, and that is all subject to the situation at hand.

1. One of these variables is the keywords you use in your site’s meta tags.
    i like it

2. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my site =). We may have a link exchange agreement between us!

3. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just cool and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.|

4. This is a very good post. Googd work!

5. […] you are seeking ways to boost your testosterone levels naturally?HOw about doing it through your diet!THe following is a group of tips from docs, […]

6. […] step with in advance findings. 005. THis also agrees with earlier studies14, 25 that mentioned low testosterone among married men and fathers. OUr findings in the sample of ugandan men studied also showed that […]

7. This is a wonderful post. i could not have asked for a far higher post than this. i’m virtually more than happy with this and that i simply hope that i’ll continue obtaining such wonderful posts.

8. Nuestro SERVICIO TÉCNICO Siemens se preocupa de su bienestar, por ello analizará las causas de su avería y le aconsejará cómo prevenirla, también realizará un análisis personalizado para localizar posteriores problemas. Desde nuestro Servicio Técnico Siemens le garantizamos el óptimo tratamiento de su electrodoméstico Siemens, así como el uso de recambios. Descúbranos, si no nos conoce todavía, somos el SERVICIO TÉCNICO Siemens que más garantías ofrece, nuestros tiempos de reparación son los más bajos de los que pueda encontrar, al igual que nuestras tarifas, que no tienen competencia. Disfruta de la libertad de hablar en manos libres con una brillante calidad de sonido en cada conversación.

9. For a digital marketer, design is basically revolves around the design of web elements like, the web application UX, website design, landing page design, email template design etc.

Here is a list of critical elements a website homepage must have including the design elements which anyone with a website or blog might find useful,

Search Box
    H1 and H2
    Primary Call to Action
    Supporting Image
    Social Proof
    Content Offer
    Secondary Call to Action
    Success Indicators

for more useful tips on digital marketing and technology do check out http://www.ecloudbuddy.com.

10. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to
    your publish is just spectacular and that i could assume you’re
    knowledgeable in this subject. I will follow this! Thanks dude.

Take a look on my website: Dragon Mania Legends Hack

11. Cool blog! Is your heme custom made or did you
    dowenload it rom somewhere? A theme like youurs with a few simple
    tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you
    got your theme. Many thanks

12. Just a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout.

13. Can you tell us more about this? I’d love to find out some
    additional information.

14. Wyłonił niezwykle dobry ruch. Fajny artykuł.

15. cool material to be inspired

16. things could possibly be extremely dependant in the coming days. St. Lucia is the logical state for cube to be accepted

17. […] later updated in 1999 when it was a hate crime either. Police said they don’t be a problem. This products simple marvel of the fallen angel. Dis-able’d of her ability. This buildable coverage foundation is quick […]

18. Hi, the whole thing iis going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s truly
    excellent, keep up writing.

19. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this
    sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled
    upon this website. Studying this info So i am happy to convey
    that I’ve an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
    I most surely will make certain to do not omit this website and provides it
    a glance regularly.

20. we vpnranks team are cheat. We have copied bestvpn.com and shamelessly used their idea.

21. looks these coffee your you rewards main rewards above iherb

22. I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

23. forskolin reviews

What does design mean? | Engineering Design

24. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

25. If you want to price it out you can do better but not service smart and dependability, cuz Dave is it.
    Dave texted me a photo of the burned board as I am a thousand miles across the nation. That’s service 5 star.

26. I loved up to you will receive carried out right here. The caricature is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. in poor health unquestionably come more before again as precisely the similar nearly very often inside of case you shield this increase.