Editor-in-Chief: Purnendu Tripathi (IGNOU, India) and Siran Mukerji (IGNOU, India)
Submission Link: https://www.igi-global.com/submission/submit-manuscript/?jid=202752
- Submission of papers- April 10, 2018
- Notification-May 10, 2018
- Camera ready-June 10, 2018
- Registration-June 15, 2018
- Conference Dates-June 25-27, 2018
Introduction The International Journal of Technology-Enabled Student Support Services (IJTESSS) presents, analyzes, shares, and collaborates ideas, experiences, research studies, and cases on the advancements, innovations, and implementations of technology in student support services covering the entire gamut of education ranging from formal learning to informal learning, including childhood education, tertiary education, vocational education, open and distance education, and skill development and competency enhancement. Targeting educational planners, administrators, researchers, educational technologists, educational specialists, and marketing educators, IJTESSS attempts to create a networked approach of synergy between technology and student support services and its management for sustainable educational development and competency enhancement. In addition to full-length research papers, this journal publishes insightful books reviews and case studies on educational institutions and their techno-management initiatives for the management and administration of support services for students at all levels/stages of education.
Invitation The Editors-in-Chief of the International Journal of Technology-Enabled Student Support Services (IJTESSS) would like to invite you to consider submitting a manuscript for inclusion in this scholarly journal. The following describes the mission, coverage, and guidelines for submission to IJTESSS.
Mission The mission of International Journal of Technology-Enabled Student Support Services (IJTESSS) is to provide an international forum for technological innovations and its related applications for effective student support services and its management and administration in all the segments/stages of education (formal as well as non-formal), including, but not limited to, early childhood education, school education, K-12 education, higher education, online, distance, and continuing education. The purpose of the journal is to cover diverse socio-economic, geographic, and differential cultural perspectives under the overall mandate of the application of technology in student centric support services in the diversified fields of education and learning. This journal publishes scholarly articles on the latest findings in technology and its application for student support services.
The journal invites research papers and case studies on technological dimensions of student support services covering the different stages for formal and non-formal education including vocational education, Online and Distance Education. Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
• Student Recruitment, Development, Retention and Assessment • Student Life Cycle Management • Support Services for International Students • Online Learning and Student Support • Integrated Virtual learning Environment and Support Services • Technology driven Support Services for Learners with Special Needs • Advertising and promotion of academic programs and Student Support Services • Digital Support Services and Education • Technology and Support Services for In Campus and Off Campus Students • Direct marketing of educational programs • Education product management • Educational and allied services marketing • Educational branding • Educational institution corporate identity • Educational product management & and differentiation • Open and Distance Learning Support Services • Skill Development and Competency Enhancement Support and Services • Vocational Education and Student Support • Ethical issues in the Student Support Services • Globalization and Student Support • Innovations in technology for Student Support • Interactive technologies for marketing of Support Services • International partnership and franchising • Management of technology and marketing-led change in education • Market segmentation and Education Support • Network marketing of educational institutions • Quality, gaps analysis, and Grievance Redressal in institutional support services • Role of technology in promotional mix and education • Societal marketing and educational Support • Strategic collaboration and transnational Student Support Services • Student as customers and institutions as corporate houses • Academic program life cycle management and Student Support • Educational services and its marketing • Student Support towards sustainable educational development • Students Relationship Management • Technology enhanced Educational Partnership • Quality assurance in educational programs and support services • Technology for transnational partnership and collaboration in education • Educational partnership management • Technology in educational program development • Technology in services marketing of education • Transnational strategies for Student Support Services • Trademark of academic programs and Support Services • Virtual Student Support Administration
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit their original empirical research articles 3,000–10,000 words in length. Interested authors must consult the journal’s guidelines for manuscript submissions at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/ prior to submission. All submitted articles will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis by no fewer than 3 members of the journal’s Editorial Review Board and 1 Associate Editor. Final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Editor-in-Chief.
All manuscripts must be submitted through the E-Editorial Discovery™ online submission manager. Please see the link at the bottom of this page.