I’m a firm believer in course websites.
Course websites create a more interactive online experience for students. Websites also allow me to push current news articles that relate to our course content, adding immediacy, interactivity and relevance.
Since we teachers are sharers in nature, websites are also an effective way to share pedagogical ideas, methods and successes with fellow instructors.
- English 202D: Business Writing.
- English 202C: Technical Writing.
- English 602: Supervised College Teaching Experience.
- LA101H: Rhetoric and Civic Life (now English 137/138)
Program and Studio Websites
Here you will find some websites that I created or helped create as part of my studio work.
- The Penn State Digital English Studio
- English 202B Honors: Adult Literacy
- The Graduate Writing Center
- The Program in Writing and Rhetoric
Personal and Volunteer
- Teaching with Technology Portfolio
- The CPT for Penn State Lecturer Faculty (co-editor with Judith McKelvey)