Cargill is looking to give scholarships to two PSU students. Economics is one of the fields they’re considering funding. You can download the .pdf below for application information, including a link to their website.
download the .pdf or see below Deloitte Spring 2017 Case Competition-1i88ces.pdf
Want to be a great writer? That will give you an edge as an economist. See this contest by Travelex, supported by Penguin here: https://www.travelex.com/travelex-hub/competitions/next-great-travel-writer-2017
Bonus points if you write an article on economics!
Students, do you meet these requirements:
- Are currently enrolled at a four-year school on a full-time basis
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program (including economics, MIS, statistics)
- Have demonstrated leadership within their campus and/or community
If so, then visit https://www.geico.com/careers/students-and-grads/achievement-awards/ for more details.
The DEADLINE is Nov. 17.
Our own James Tierney recently came in 3rd place for a national economics teaching award this year! See more details at http://solutions.cengage.com/Economics/Best-in-Class-Award/