Please join us for the Great Debate this Thursday April 13th, 2017 at 7pm. at Eisenhower Auditorium. The topic discussed is “Is liberalizing international trade essential to achieving prosperity?”.
Cargill is looking to give scholarships to two PSU students. Economics is one of the fields they’re considering funding. You can download the .pdf below for application information, including a link to their website.
download the .pdf or see below Deloitte Spring 2017 Case Competition-1i88ces.pdf
Want to be a great writer? That will give you an edge as an economist. See this contest by Travelex, supported by Penguin here: https://www.travelex.com/travelex-hub/competitions/next-great-travel-writer-2017
Bonus points if you write an article on economics!
Students, do you meet these requirements:
- Are currently enrolled at a four-year school on a full-time basis
- Possess sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program (including economics, MIS, statistics)
- Have demonstrated leadership within their campus and/or community
If so, then visit https://www.geico.com/careers/students-and-grads/achievement-awards/ for more details.
The DEADLINE is Nov. 17.