The week-long residency program, held from May 17 through 22, will provide participants with an introduction to the study of law and the law school learning environment. The program includes LSAT preparation instruction as well as courses taught by Penn State Law faculty, judges, and practicing attorneys.
All tuition costs of the program, including housing and meals, will be paid by Penn State Law. The deadline to apply is March 29.
Funding Available for Spring Semester Enrichment Experiences
Are you participating in an internship, study abroad, or research experience this spring? Looking for funds to support your enrichment experience?
Did you know that 97% of applicants received enrichment funds last year? Don’t hesitate to submit your application for the spring! Check out this LA blog post for more enrichment funding myths and tips.
- The priority application deadline for spring 2015 is Monday, December 1, 2014.
- Applications will be considered after this priority deadline on a funds-available basis.
- Note that there have been recent changes to the application materials required for all enrichment applications.
- Applicants must now complete the template statement and itemized budgets.
- Visit the College of Liberal Arts website for more information about application requirements.
Visit the College of the Liberal Arts Enrichment Funds website for general guidelines, application instructions, and the link to the online application system. Liberal Arts applicants should also make sure to read the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on our website.
Applications are currently available. All application materials are due by 11:59pm on Thursday, November 20, 2014. Interested students should visit orientation.psu.edu/employment to learn more about the application and selection process.
For information about the process, please contact email@example.com.