Presenter Information

From Teresa’s LinkedIn page…

Current
Past
  • Senior Consultant at The Oxford Group
  • Associate Consultant at AGA Consultants
  • HR Manager at John Lewis Partnership
Education
  • University of Hertfordshire

Certifications

• FCIPD – Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development

For the past 25 years I have worked in the field of Learning & Development. Why? – because I really enjoy helping people ‘become the best they can be’.

I have spent many years as an executive coach, facilitator and consultant and have developed expertise in leadership development, behavioral and organizational change, employee engagement and team building.

Recently I have developed an interest in life long learning and its link to leadership; this chimes with my own beliefs that the most powerful lessons we learn as leaders are learnt throughout life’s experiences. Increasingly I find myself encouraging people to develop a ‘learning mind-set’ to make sense of those experiences in order to improve, change and grow.
I use ELLI (Effective Lifelong Learning Inventory), a self-assessment instrument developed by The University of Bristol, to raise self- awareness and to increase learning capability and personal effectiveness.

My experience over the years has been gained in the UK, Europe and the USA across the Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Higher Education, Automotive, Telecommunications and Not-for Profit sectors.

I am always interested in working with like-minded people and enjoy making new professional acquaintances. Please reach out if you want to talk learning, business or………. just talk!