Last WIP: My Favorite Passion Posts

If some of you read my passion post from last week, you’ll notice that I already did the assignment we have to do for this post. I posted some of my favorite travels from recent blog posts. So for this one, I will try to pick ones where I think my writing was far better than other posts.

1. Fockey Tours Europe Part I: I thought that I wrote this post pretty well because I had a lot to say about the first half of the trip and was able to provide a sufficient amount of detail for my audience. I think that I organized it pretty well too.

2. All We Wanted Was To Be Back At Penn State: I know that I brought this up in my last passion blog but I felt that this is another one of my strong posts. I thought that the way I wrote it to promote some dramatic effect and the story line was pretty intriguing to the audience especially since many people on campus had heard of the bus fire but hadn’t heard the correct story. So I was able to provide it to my audience first hand.

3. These Are A Few Of My Favorite Posts: I really enjoyed writing this last passion blog post because it was nice to look back at my old passion posts and see what I’ve written. This post showed me how my writing had improved from the beginning of the year up until now. Plus, I liked this post because it highlights my passion blog entirely and picked out my favorite blog posts that I wrote these past two semesters.

This entry was posted in Work In Progress and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.