End of the Year Portfolio

I’ve started to look through my work from this semester to include in my portfolio. It’s hard to decide what to include, but I think I’ve started to narrow it down. Although we can choose work from either semester, I think I am going to use three pieces from the first semester and three from the second. From the first semester, I am going to use my rhetorical analysis essay, my Ted Talk, and one of my blog posts. I wrote my rhetorical analysis paper on a Google Chrome commercial that depicted a homesick college freshman. This essay really ended up meaning a lot to me, and I think it helped me grow as a writer and as a person. It ended up being one of my favorites, and something I spent the most time on. Not including it in my portfolio would be a mistake. I also plan on including my Ted Talk. I had fun doing that project, and I think it turned out well. I think it’s cool that we have the videos of a presentation. I also want to include a blog post I wrote about missing home. I know that I dwelled a lot on being homesick last semester, but it was something I was struggling with that I used a lot in my writing. From this semester, I am going to include my This I believe project, my persuasive essay, and a blog post. I am not sure which blog post to include from this semester, but I am going to reread all of them to see which shows the most growth and best writing. I loved my This I Believe project, and I think it turned out really well! I also want to use my persuasive essay, as I put a lot of time into it. I’m actually pretty excited to put together my portfolio and look at how much I’ve grown this semester.

This entry was posted in Work In Progress and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to End of the Year Portfolio

1. aziz shershah says:

mykonos party nice blog

2. Would you be concerned about exchanging hyperlinks?

3. You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

4. dorfin zgora says:

I believe this site contains some rattling superb info for everyone. “Drunkenness is temporary suicide.” by Bertrand Russell.

5. eftours says:

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

6. Penn says:

Some really nice and utilitarian info on this web site, likewise I believe the style and design has great features.

7. Phoenix says:

Some genuinely excellent information, Glad I discovered this.

8. Arthur Barrus says:

I went over this website and I think you have a lot of superb info , saved to favorites (:.

9. I have learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you place to make such a wonderful informative site.