Semantic Scholar Information is not Stable!

The website is spreading unstable info about many scholars, their papers and their citations. Just try my name:
www.semanticscholar.org/search?q=farshid%20farhat&sort=relevance
www.semanticscholar.org/author/Farshid-Farhat/2052042

It was better to supervise/verify the info before making public on the web, otherwise shut it down! I’m totally disappointed with SemanticScholar!

2 thoughts on “Semantic Scholar Information is not Stable!

1. Dawn

Dear Farshid,

I’m very sorry you’ve had a negative experience with Semantic Scholar. We’re always striving to improve your experience and are currently working on ways to improve our data quality and profile management. If you’re still unsatisfied with how Semantic Scholar is representing you and your research, please let us know! I’d be happy to make corrections to ensure your data on our site is accurate.

If at anytime you have additional feedback or concerns, please send me a message at feedback@semanticscholar.org.

Sincerely,

Dawn
    Semantic Scholar Team

Reply
  2. Peter Arend

The originality and creativity of an author does not guarantee its prominence, which is most important for its position in the scientific community and career. Therefore, although the originality of an author is finally protected by the copyright, his reputation or his fame could be suppressed or even damaged in the twilight of a name confusion and the resulting false information.

Reply