Please note, the following 2014-15 Forum events are SOLD OUT:
- December 9- The Unwinding – America Today: A collapsing, changing nation with speaker George Packer
- March 24 – Shale Development and Environmental Protection: Finding the Right Balance While Capitalizing on Pennsylvania’s Once-in-a-Generation Opportunity with speaker Nicholas DeIuliis
- April 22 – America’s Largest Classroom: PBS and the Future of Educational Media with speaker Paula Kerger
All Penn State Forum events are open to the public. Tickets are $19.00 each and include a buffet lunch.
If paying with Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard
Tickets may be purchased :
- In person at the Penn State id+ Office, 103 HUB-Robeson Center, with cash, check, Visa or Mastercard. For directions to the id+ office and the HUB Parking Deck, click here.
- By mailing a check to the id+ Office. Please indicate which Forums you wish to attend, and include your name and telephone number where you can be reached. Checks should be made payable to Penn State, and mailed to:
Penn State id+ Office
103 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA 16802
Please email the id+ Office at email@example.com or call at 865-7590 to check ticket availability.
If paying with an IDCC (Penn State faculty/staff only)
To purchase individual seats or a ten-seat table, please issue an IDCC to “&HID” (IDHUB Central Desk) detailing the desired speaker(s), date(s), and number of tickets needed. Tickets will be mailed to the individual specified on the IDCC.
For questions regarding Penn State Forum tickets, contact the id+ Office at 814-865-7590.