Paradigm Shift Topic

The topic that I want to write my paradigm shift about refers to the way that we use the internet today. On August 6th, 1991, the internet was released to the entire world with limited accessibility. Now, in this day and age the internet has connection with almost everything that we do. I want to talk about the way things were done before the internet, how these tasks were accomplished and how the with the introduction of the internet these tasks have become easier.

Elevator Pitch:

How were things done before the introduction of the internet? Is it possible to graduate and go through school without any network interaction? They answer may be yes, but it would be substantially difficult due to the way that many thing relies on the usage of the internet. Even though our generation grew up during the digital age, or the age where we basically had gadgets since toddlers; is it possible to function without the internet? Why is the internet so important today? Can we analyze the reason behind this paradigm shift?