1. Meet with a counselor to explore careers and connections to academic majors.
2. Learn about resources available to you in our career library and through our website, including our on-line job board, Nittany Lion Career Network, featuring 4099 opportunities today.
3. Get help writing a resume, cover letter, or other job and grad school application documents.
4. Sign up for workshops, career fairs or employer information sessions.
5. Practice your Interview skills with a digital mock interview with “Interview Stream” and have it reviewed by a career counselor.
If you need help planning what to do this summer, be sure to set an appointment to meet with us before you leave campus. Just phone, 948-6260 to set it up.