Getting regular physical activity can lead to better grades, improved physical and mental health, more restful sleep, and now, a chance to win some seriously great prizes.
HealthWorks, a peer education team in University Health Services, is proud to present the 2015 Penn State Fitness Challenge. Whether you’re a regular at the gym or just starting out, any student with a valid PSU fitness membership can participate. The steps are simple:
- Pick up a free punch card today while supplies last at White Building, Rec Hall, or IM Building fitness info desks.
- Between Monday, March 23rd and Friday, April 17th, work out at least 20 times at White Building, Rec Hall, or IM Building fitness centers or classes. Be sure to present your punch card to receive a punch (limit 1 punch/day).
- If you’ve earned at least 20 punches on your card by April 17th, return your card to the White Building, Rec Hall or IM information desks to be entered to win prizes.
Every student who completes the challenge will receive a Healthy Penn State pack and will be entered to win prizes, including:
- $75 gift certificate to Rapid Transit
- Prize pack from Appalachian Outdoors
- Yoga mat, block, and carrying strap from University Health Services
- Yoga mat + 10 class pass from Yoga in State College
- Body composition tests from Fitology
- Heart rate monitor and watch combo kits from Campus Recreation
- Trader Joe’s snack pack
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates. The Challenge is co-sponsored by University Health Services and Campus Recreation.