A protein-packed meal that you can eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Recipe By: Emily Pia, HealthWorks Peer Educator
- ½ block firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Chopped vegetables of choice (we recommend zucchini, peppers, broccoli, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes)
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ avocado
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tso chili powder
- Hot sauce or sriracha, if desired
- Drizzle olive oil and add garlic to a pan over medium heat on your stovetop.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Squeeze tofu in your hands over the sink to reduce water content.
- Crumble into the pan.
- Add salt, paprika and chili powder to season and cook for 3 min.
- Serve with avocado and hot sauce/sriracha.