Health Promotion and Wellness is happy to offer stress reducing activities for students throughout the 2019 spring semester. All activities are held in the Wellness Suite and are free to students. No registration or experience required.
Meditation Mondays 6:00 -7:00pm in the Wellness Suite. Stop by, grab a meditation pillow and relax. Meditation pillows are provided, no experience required.
- January 14 – Learn to Meditate
- February 11 – Relaxation Meditation
- March 11 – Mindfulness and Stress Reduction Techniques
- April 15 – Calming the Mind with Meditation
Wellness Wednesdays happen each Wednesday in the suite 4:00-4:45pm. Join HealthWorks for an interactive activity about stress reduction strategies. These activities start January 9.
You won’t want to miss Thursdays this spring! Check out all the great offerings happening 5:15-6:15pm in the Wellness Suite:
- January 10 Meditation and guided vision board*
- January 24 Yoga
- February 7 Self-care Box*
- February 21 Knitting* and Overnight Oats
- March 14 Stamp making*
- March 28 Yoga
- April 11 Art Journaling*
- April 25 Pilates
*Part of the Mindful Making Series in collaboration with Student Engagement Programs.
The Wellness Suite is located in 20 IM Building and is open M-F 8am-5pm in addition to the activities listed above.