What’s on your plate? We’re looking for students who make half their meal fruits and veggies in our new campaign. Just take a photo of your meal and upload it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, using the hashtag #psuplate.
We’ll scour the interwebs every day for entries, and once a week, we’ll randomly draw a winner! Feel free to post as many times as you like. We’ll be choosing a winner every Friday from Sept. 20, 2013 until Oct. 11, 2014.
If we pick you, we’ll send you a short notification back to verify that you’re a Penn State student and invite you to email us to schedule a time to pick up your prize.
- Healthy Penn State drawstring bags
- Free gift cards for items at the area dining halls (fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, and more!)
- UHS cell phone stands, and more
So what are some ways you can enter?
- Add a side salad to your meal
- Fill your plate with half vegetables before adding any other food
- Grab a piece of fruit on your way out of the dining commons
How are you getting your recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables? Do you have a great recipe or tip you’d like to share? Leave it below!
- You must submit a photo to Twitter , Facebook and/or Instagram and tag the photo with #psuplate hashtag. Submissions that do not include this hashtag will not be eligible to win.
- Submissions must be posted to Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram within the contest period between 9/16/2013 and 10/11/2013.
- You must be a current Penn State-University Park student to be eligible to win. UHS reserves the right to disqualify and not post photos that include unacceptable content.
- If you win, you must present your current PSU student ID card to claim your prize.
- By submitting a photo with this hashtag, participants consent to have their photo reposted on the Healthy Penn State and/or University Health Services social media sites.