Eight new student leaders are featured in the fall 2018 Take the Lead campaign. Check back soon for their posters!
The goal of each students’ message is to encourage other students to make responsible decisions about drinking at Penn State. The campaign highlights student leaders and their advice about staying safe, looking out for friends, getting involved, and representing Penn State.
The Take the Lead campaign is sponsored by the following student groups: University Park Undergraduate Association, Council of Commonwealth Student Governments, Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, Off-Campus Student Union, Student-Athlete Advisory Board, Area Residence Hall Associations and Council of Lionhearts.
2017 featured students:
- Rachel Reiss (’18 Entrepreneurship and French)
- Darius Williams-McKenzie (’18 Broadcast Journalism)
- Katie Jordan (’18 Public Relations and Community, Environment and Development)
- Lawrence Green (’19 Advertising and Spanish)
Internal Relations Chair, BLUEprint
- Chahat Sharma (’18 Management Information Systems)
President, She’s the First
- David Lucas (’19 Biobehavioral Health)
Men’s Track and Field
- Natasha Roberts (’18 Labor and Employment Relations and Psychology)
Mentor Coordinator, BLUEprint