Five new student leaders are featured in the fall 2016 Take the Lead campaign. The goal of each students’ message is to encourage other students to make responsible decisions about drinking at Penn State. The campaign highlights student leaders and their advice about staying safe, looking out for friends, getting involved, and representing Penn State.
The Take the Lead campaign is sponsored by the following student groups: University Park Undergraduate Association, Council of Commonwealth Student Governments, Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, Off-Campus Student Union, Student-Athlete Advisory Board, Area Residence Hall Associations and Council of Lionhearts.
Featuring the following students:
- James Chakey (’16 Criminology)
- Danielle Gibson (’17 Biotechnology)
Women’s Track & Field
- Dejah Harley (’18 Biobehavioral Health) Peer Educator, Healthworks
- Shawn Lichvar (’17 Nuclear Engineering) Former President, CCSG
- Anthony Mitchell (’17 Political Science)
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc