Super Boost Wifi

Have you ever gone to use your phone in your basement or any other area of your house and had your wifi not work? This super boost wifi router is the solution to this problem.  It is a strong wifi device that you plug into your wall.  It is developed from a military technology called “signal repeater transmission”.

This devices easy qualities eliminates stress and bad wifi! There is no set up required, all you have to do is plug it in and you’re done.  It locks on to weak wifi signals throughout your home and rebroadcasts it where it is most needed.

This device isn’t affiliated with your wifi provider, so there will be no extra monthly charge added to your bill.  You can use multiple in your home, as you just need to plug it into the wall.

Super Boost Wifi has a satisfaction guarantee, so if you end up not being happy with the results, you can return it for a 100% money back guarantee.  This product starts at a price of $49.99 and works with providers like Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, and Spectrum.

9 thoughts on “Super Boost Wifi

1. This product seems very attractive for people annoyed by slow wifi speed and low signal, it must be its biggest selling points. However, if the product works so well, why didn’t I heard this kind of product before? It somehow confused me, so I start some research and find out the Super Boost Wifi. As I saw on Amazon, the consumers’ reviews are in polarisation, 32 percent of people give full stars as five, but also 39 percent of people provide an evaluation as one; therefore, the bad reputation is higher than the good one. To proof this results, I found a video that evaluating this product, but the Youtuber seems to advertise it, so he does not tell its disadvantage on the video; however, when I saw the comments below, many people posts negative point of view toward this product. Lastly, I hoped the people selling the product like this should pay attention to its functions, rather than using fancy words to trick consumers.

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B07MZTFSSW

2. Another alternative I found was a WiFi network extender. They are different from repeaters or range extenders because they do not rebroadcast existing WiFi signals but communicate with your gateway or WiFi router using a wire. “Actiontec’s WiFi Network Extenders then use that ‘huge pipe’ or ‘Internet Autobahn’ to create a second or third WiFi boosted network.” WiFi extenders shorten the distance between and WiFi devices which increases each individual devices speed. Extenders work best in providing a more consistent and reliable WiFi speed and strength.

Source: https://www.actiontec.com/wifihelp/wifibooster/differences-wifi-booster-wifi-extender-wifi-repeater/

3. This is a truly amazing product! One of the biggest headaches for everyone that I know is getting bad wifi connection. The fact that it is Thanksgiving break and everyone is now home makes this device all the more relevant. A device that strengthens wifi and redirects it to where it is needed most is a must have for many people, including myself potentially. The price of just under $50 is huge too for such an awesome product. Another benefit that makes this device seem too good to be true is the set-up involving simply plugging it in with no other steps required. This is a very interesting product and I may have to add one to my Christmas wishlist!

4. Just getting back to my house for break, the first thing I noticed was my wifi dropping in my basement. There is a noticeable difference between wifi connection on different floors of my house and I spend most off my time where it just so happens to be the worst. This post is making me consider buying a product like this. I find it interesting how military technology is making its way to everyday products like this. Purchasing one of these relays could change the whole dynamic of someones house. Although having a top internet provider, you would expect full coverage from the start without needing any other product. I feel like this technology should come straight from the provider without any charge. Overall I believe that this product could help out largely in my particular case and somewhat makes me question the internet provider’s quality now.

5. I actually use have one of these plugged in at home! Before I purchased it, the wifi in my room was foggy sometimes. Sometimes it was the strongest wifi I’ve ever seen, other times I could barely load Instagram. After I plugged it in, it was a constant stream of not the best wifi but good enough for all my tasks. As this technology gets more advanced, worldwide, wifi will become stronger with less grey areas. Wifi is one of the most important components for businesses to succeed in large buildings. By having multiple devices plugged in around the building, work will be constantly get done without or little to no issues of connectivity around the workspace. One of the best purchases I have made to make wifi not a problem anymore!

6. I can relate well with this article as I think the product talked about could be something very useful for Penn State students. I myself, like many others in State College, use Windstream as our wifi provider. I can tell you firsthand that it is not a great service and can be slow and spotty in different areas around my apartment. This effects me in both work and play. If I am trying to upload an assignment for a class it can get stuck sometimes and take forever or if I am playing video games online sometimes I will lag out and have to restart my console. Especially with its satisfaction guarantee the Wifi Booster is something that can help anyone with personal wifi issues, something that we all face in this modern digital day and age.

7. This is a very interesting topic to be brought up. I think this a huge step towards the internet of things as well because the connection and software you would need for all your devices to be connected through and to plan for example a morning routine suited for the day, you will need extremly powerful wireless connection. If your wifi is spotty in even one area of the house, the network and messages being shared across the voard will suffer, and you might wake up to a freezing bathroom and house becuase the heat wasnt turned up for it to be ready when you were to wake up. I wonder if this is the beginning to the start of all internet of things with this device.

8. This is amazing! So many times it happened that I would lack internet connection in my house, due to big distance from the router. Also this WiFi Booster would come in handy for gamers that need better connection when playing games online, or for students that experience WiFi crashes while doing homework. It is also great that there is no extra monthly charges for this as I believe it would turn off certain population because of that. In addition to that, as we see due to IoT, more and more devices in our homes work on internet basis and that would lead to lower connectivity to WiFi, the Booster would come handy in this case as well as it would improve our connection and it would allow us normal use of the WiFi.

9. This article caught my eye because slow WiFi is quite possibly one of the most annoying things ever. However, not a lot of information was given in this post about the Super Boost WiFi product, so I google searched to read more about user experiences. In an article I read on superboostwifi.com, it was mentioned how “This is the same type of technology that you may have all heard about during the heroic rescue of the Thai Soccer Team that was trapped in a cave.” Now that is impressive and sounds pretty promising. I’m just confused why I never heard anything about this product until now. If it works so well and so many people struggle with weak wifi signals, then why isn’t it talked about more?

Source: https://www.superboostwifi.com/en/pre/1/index.html