RoboCorp

RoboCorp is a turn based strategy game based on the idea of resource management. Take control of a futuristic mining corporation and find a way to remove the competition from a newly discovered, mineral rich planet. Mine oil, ore, and gold and use them to either build an army and destroy the enemy base, or trade for more gold and buy the planet. Strategically plan either strategy on an unfamiliar terrain, which randomly generates each game to ensure that every play through is unique, and that no one strategy is always intrinsically better.

robocorp image

You can find a link to our game here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7Ge6MmrHiMuflA0MTFYdExZYmRFWjZCa0U5VFdPRm1YWkJFUjdHcHE4MjB6eTJsR0VxUG8&usp=sharing

This entry was posted in Final Game. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to RoboCorp

1. Terry Lee Miles says:

The game is really original and creative. The strategy in this game can go in two opposite directions and really allows the player to choose his or her own path. Great Game and i would recommend people to play it. I believe with some good graphical updates this game could shine.

2. erb5257 says:

I voted for this game based off the fact that it was original, and I never played something like it before. Although a little hard to understand at first, once you learned the turn based gameplay it is quite fun to play. You must strategize and choose wisely what players you put onto the playing field, and how you take your turns. Great game. I enjoyed playing it.