Welcome to ITS Financial Services!
Our Mission: Provide a central point of contact to ITS@Penn State to accurately and efficiently manage IT expenditures and revenues in alignment with PSU policy and procedures.
Our Vision: To support and serve the ever-changing needs of Information Technology and the Pennsylvania State University by providing the highest quality financial services possible.
- All international travel will require the traveler to register with the Penn State Travel Safety Network: http://tsn.psu.edu/
- Penn State Travel Policy – Effective August 2, 2016
- Request for Professional Development/Travel Form *NEW* Includes Mission Critical Statement and additional required signatures to be obtained prior to conference registrations or other reservations.
- Employee Checklist for ERS Travel-CONUS (new support form)
- Effective 01/01/2016, Mileage Reimbursement Rate Changes to 54 cents per mile.
Travel Support Form/Worksheet is located on GURU.
E-Receipts are now available in the Employee Reimbursement System for participating Vendors.