This I Believe Draft

Over the course of my life, there have been so many different little moments that have shaped me into the man I have become today. And with all of my almost nineteen years of experience, I believe that certain people are made for each other. Not to say that in life you only have one soul mate, but that in this life, there is a small handful of people that are one hundred percent compatible with you, and if you are lucky enough to bump into one of those people then you have to fight in order to keep them in your life because you don’t know when or if you’ll ever meet one of them again. Life is too short to not take advantage of the opportunities, especially if you happen to find someone that makes you so nervous when you’re around them you cant eat, or whenever you catch sight of them you’re heart starts pumping so fast that you’re afraid your heart will jump right out of your chest. So many hard things in life that most people have to go through, life is so much easier when you have someone to carry your burdens with. One of the most special things about being human is the ability to make these profound connections with other people that just seem to overwhelm you and control every facet of your life when you’re with that person. People need other people because there is no other feeling like it in the entire world, and the only way to possibly feel this feeling is to become absolutely intoxicated by another person. Some people think of love as something that starts small or that takes a long time to grow, but that isn’t true. Love is like a firework, it burns bright and its loud and explosive, and hits you like a ton of bricks. This I believe.