My “Dear America” letter from Terrain’s series has been reprinted in Dear America: Letters of Hope, Habitat, Defiance, and Democracy, published by Trinity University Press.

Hear Me Ohio was published by the University of Akron Press. It is a collection of essays, many of them in the genre of nature writing.

My poetry chapbook, Too Many Questions About Strawberries, was published by Tolsun Books.

Kept Secret: The Half-Truth in Nonfiction was co-edited with Tina Mitchell of Im-possible and The Turnip Truck(s). My essay “Not Less Than 1,000 Bottles for Horseradish” is reprinted in the book, with an interview.

Along with Erin Murphy, I co-edited Creating Nonfiction: Twenty Essays and Interviews with the Writers, and my essay “Students of the Route” is reprinted in this book, with an interview. This book won “Gold” in the 2016 Foreword INDIES Awards.

My stapler essay, “Swingline Line,” is in From Curlers to Chainsaws: Women and Their Machines. This book won “Gold” in the 2016 Independent Publisher Book Awards.

Under Glass: The Girl With a Thousand Christmas Trees   is my memoir. It won the Drake University Emerging Writer Award in 2011.