Passion blog ideas

I am a big fan of electronic dance music, or EDM as it is more commonly referred to. EDM is made mostly on computers and various music mixing/composing equipment. It is played by a DJ who mixes and controls the music live for an audience. This passion blog would focus on electronic dance music in all its aspects. I would say that EDM is a newer genre of music that is quickly gaining popularity. Most people probably do not fully understand what EDM is and the amazing, unique and interesting culture that surrounds it. My blog would try to change that. I would blog about all things EDM; including electronic music festivals, rave culture, and the lifestyles of famous DJs.

I am just now beginning the process of rushing a fraternity. I could focus my passion blog on my journey through rushing and fraternity life in general. I could talk about why I chose to rush, the steps of rushing, how to get a bid and the steps to becoming a brother. Some more topics could include the philanthropic events fraternities are involved in, the social life, and the history of the house. This blog would basically follow my personal journey through fraternity life and everything that is involved with it.

3 Comments on Passion blog ideas

1. jjf5556
    September 4, 2015 at 8:23 pm (9 years ago)

I am extraordinarily interested in both your ideas and i would love to follow your blog whichever one you choose to do! I recently started listening to EDM my senior year of high school and and I am strongly considering rushing next semester sabot your blogs would be helpful to me.

2. pal5205
    September 4, 2015 at 4:16 pm (9 years ago)

I like both of the ideas. Both can be really interesting. I love EDM. I’m trying to plan a trip to Tommorwland. But I’m also planning on rushing in the spring. I think its up to you for what you want to blog about, but you have really good options.

3. Tatiana Rotger

I think it would be exciting to see all of your adventures during the rush process. You could talk about the hazing they do to you so other people that want to rush can be informed.