Forestry Club Meeting 10/30/17
- $5 for tee-shirts sung-up sheet is in Conklin. Try on glove sizes to get the right size. Sing-ups are extended till Friday.
- Water Wheel- Plan to replace the wheel itself in the spring. Pipe is available for use from maintenance. Must contact the new park manager to make sure we have permission for construction. Plan to clean below the wheel on Arbor Day.
- Only The Brave sign up for November 7th. Pricing is too be determined and use of the forestry bus is to be determined.
- Bryce, proposed a ropes course trip. Would spend the night at Blue Mountain Ski Resort in the Poconos. About a 2 ½hr drive to the course. Total of 4 courses with archery tag. Planned for next semester.
- Karl and Chris, proposed a trip to the Pennsylvania Lumber Museum. The museum is located in northern PA, close to Arcadia. Also hike trails while on this trip. Spend the night at a close by ski resort.
- Trenton, proposed a camping trip to Caledonia. Possibly hike the APT to get to the campsite.
- Dr. Brantley, proposed embroidering shirts that we already own from a local company.
Next Meeting date November 13th.
- Treasurer since Nick will be absent
- Mr. Houghton with Water Wheel updates
- Arbor Day recap
- Fire & Tailgate/Camp out will update and more information
- Dr. Brantley with an update on embroidering prices
- Bryce with more information about the ropes course
- Karl & Chris with more information on Lumber Museum trip