Join our NCTS training staff for Tech Bites! The Tech Bites training series includes short-topic technology sessions paired with a yummy treat, kind of like a snack-sized lunch and learn!
All sessions will be from 11-11:30 AM and will follow the schedule below:
- Sept. 7 – Living in a Box (cloud-based file storage at Penn State)
- Sept. 21 – Email: What Do Your Words Say?
- Oct. 5 – Color-Coding Excel
- Oct. 19 – Microsoft Graphics: R.I.P. Clipart
- Nov. 2 – Peace Out: Planning to be Out of the Office
- Nov. 16 – Yammer: Social Media at Work
Registration is necessary to ensure trainers are fully prepared for the session. Let us know if you’ll be joining us at firstname.lastname@example.org.