Join our NCTS training staff for Tech Bites! Tech Bites are short topic technology sessions paired with a yummy treat, like a snack sized lunch and learn!
All sessions will be from 11-11:30 AM and will follow the schedule below:
- January 12th – Microsoft Excel Shortcuts
- January 26th – Mail Merge Emails
- February 9th – Creating PDF Forms
- February 23rd – Creating in Canva
- March 9th – Microsoft Word vs. Microsoft Publisher
- March 23rd – What does your font choice say?
- April 13th – Microsoft Excel Sparklines
- April 27th – Video Conferencing at Penn State
- May 11th – Creating Infographics
- May 25th – Presenting Prezi
Registration is preferred. Let us know if you’ll be joining us at email@example.com.
Users of the Groups feature in ANGEL have some options to choose from as we transition to Canvas as the Learning Management System at the university.
The ANGEL Groups feature functions differently than the Groups feature in Canvas, and ITS Training Services has identified four options to use in the future. New ANGEL Groups can be created until June 30, 2017, and all access to ANGEL Groups will end Oct. 31, 2017.
Alternatives to ANGEL Groups
For guidance in choosing an alternative, you can access a table comparing these options at http://canvas.psu.edu/canvas-at-a-glance/best-practices/#ANGELGroupAlternatives.
The Canvas project team is working to create space in Canvas that will be comparable to ANGEL Group space for academic purposes such as study groups and co-curricular activities. This alternative is targeted for completion by June 30, 2017.