The Executive Board

President: Tim Daly

tim

“Hi! I’m Tim and I’m your friendly neighborhood reigning OCF president. I’ve been in OCF since  my freshman year and have formerly served as the treasurer and vice president before my administration seized control three semesters ago.

I’m a fifth year senior in a 5-year program getting a Management (Human Capital concentration) B.S., Labor & Employment Relations (Human Resources concentration) B.A., and Human Resources & Employment Relations M.S.

I’m also fairly involved around campus. I am an RA in South Halls, the president of the Student Nittany Lion Club, I am a member of the Penn State chapter of SHRM-SLER, and I also play a role in the Penn State Lady Lions basketball team in their analytics and scouting operations.

If you have any questions about Penn State, our OCF, or Orthodoxy, I’d love to either give you an answer or get you one by putting you in touch with the best resources I can.”

Vice President: Mike Mavrides

mike

“Hi everyone! I’m Mike Mavrides, and I’m the vice president for OCF. I’m a junior majoring in actuarial science. As vice president, I lead club events when Tim is absent and aid in the planning and execution of OCF events. My favorite part about our OCF is how it keeps us grounded in the Orthodox faith while we’re in the spiritual battlefield that is college. OCF is a big part of my life, and I hope it can be for you too!”

Service Chair: Eleni Lioudis

“Hi, I’m Eleni Lioudis and I’m the Service Chair of Penn State’s OCF. I’m a senior majoring in Toxicology and I plan on attending Pharmacy school after graduation. My duties as Service Chair include planning our annual spring service trip to Ocean City, NJ where we serve at the Atlantic City Rescue Mission. We also serve the State College community by serving at homeless shelters and supporting Penn State’s THON. I love being involved in OCF and look forward to our weekly meetings and events. My favorite part of OCF is the last friendships I’ve made.”

Secretary: Christina Sartalis

“Hi, I’m Christina Sartalis and I’m the secretary of Penn State’s OCF.  I’m a sophmore studying business and Spanish. My duties as secretary include sending weekly emails and creating events in our GroupMe.  OCF is one of my favorite parts about Penn State because of the great friends I’ve made!”

Treasurer: Christian Bowser

Hey! My name is Christian Bowser and I hold the position of treasurer, AKA money counting extraordinaire. I am a senior studying Energy Engineering with a minor in Environmental Engineering. My job involves keeping track of all expenses from meetings, activities, etc., and making sure that our OCF stays within a reasonable budget. Although this is my senior year, this is only my second at University Park; my first two I spent at Greater Allegheny branch campus near Pittsburgh. Due to my time at a separate campus, I arrived to University Park last fall knowing very little individuals. Luckily I was introduced to our OCF which allowed me to meet some great people. Now I attend as many meetings and church services that I can!

Chaplain: Dn. Alexander Cadman

cadman-alexander-cropped-square

“Greetings! I’m a 1999 graduate of Penn State and a 2004 graduate of St. Vladimir’s Seminary. I’ve been involved in campus ministry since graduating from St. Vladimir’s when I moved to Chicago to establish a campus preaching ministry under the direction of the late Archbishop Job (Osacky). He ordained me to the diaconate a year later. In 2008, I became the Chaplain of our Penn State OCF and serve as the Director of Ministries for our chapter’s sponsoring church, Holy Trinity in downtown State College. I live in nearby Bellefonte with my wife, Matushka Jennifer, and three children, Josiah (12), Rebekah (9), and Zachariah (7). Since 2011, I’ve been serving as the Orthodox Church in America’s representative on the Board of Directors for the North American Orthodox Christian Fellowship.”