Any student, faculty or staff member at Penn State can join the Outing Club.

How to join the Penn State Outing Club:

  1. Fill out the Club Sports Participation Agreement
  2. Provide a photocopy  of your health insurance card
  3. Bring your completed form, insurance copy, and $30 for a whole year (or $20 for one semester) to a meeting
  4. Join the Listserv


Become a Safety Officer:

  1. Fill out the Safety Officer Acceptance of Responsibility Form
  2. Photocopy your CPR/First Aid credentials
  3. Turn in to an officer at a meeting or to Club Sports in the White Building


Register your Vehicle:

  1. Fill out the Personal Vehicle Authorization Form
  2. Photocopy updated license, auto insurance and registration and turn it in to an officer or Club Sports

Leave a Reply