Always an Adventure

by Sarah Caoilfhionn Fairchild I'm getting realllly used to transportation problems by now. It seems as though I curse every mode of public transportation that I come into contact with, whether it's airplane, train, bus, ferry, whatever. Thus, it came as no surprise...

read more

Celebrations

by Sarah Caoilfhionn Fairchild A lot has happened in the past two weeks, which have been a very joyous time for the British.  The Olympic flame is currently on a tour around the country, and I was fortunate enough to see it pass through Bangor. You could tell that it...

read more

Week 3 is Over Too Soon!

by Sarah Caoilfhionn Fairchild With the stereotypical British weather finally giving way to warmth and sunshine, my body decided it would be fitting to catch a cold this week. Luckily I've been able to load up on enough aspirin, cough drops, and tea to enjoy the...

read more

Bara Brith on Yr Wyddfa

by Sarah Caoilfhionn Fairchild The past week has absolutely flown by - with the participants, the data coding, and the sightseeing I've been quite a busy girl.  Last Saturday I accomplished a great feat, I climbed the highest mountain in England and Wales! Mount...

read more