Coming Home

by Kyra Leigh Krass Here it is- the post I've been dreading writing- the last post. I've finally completed my research here in Granada, and I don't want to leave! My flight leaves tomorrow morning, so I'm all packed and ready to go. This experience was so great, and...

read more

The Final Countdown

by Paige Nicole Elinsky In my last entry I signed off talking about my upcoming weekend Morocco trip. Kyra and I took a bus from Granada to Sevilla, then transferred to a different bus from Sevilla to Tarifa, then transferred to a ferry that took us across the...

read more

The Last Participant in Granada

by Kyra Leigh Krass Hello again! I can´t believe it´s already July! I´m trying not to think about the fact that this week is my last week of testing participants, but sadly it´s the truth. I´ve now tested 30 participants. I have several more scheduled to come in this...

read more

The life in Spain

by Paige Nicole Elinsky The main theme here seems to be that we are already halfway through with our studies! Things have been running smoothly since my last post. I was a bit worried before about not finding enough bilinguals for my study. Luckily after I posted my...

read more

Granada- the Halfway Point

by Kyra Leigh Krass Hello all. I've reached the halfway point here in Granada, and I have to say, I'm in denial. I actually cannot believe after all the work that went into preparing to leave, that I'm already halfway through. So far I've tested 19 participants which,...

read more

Spain Week 3

by Kyra Leigh Krass Hello all. Another great week has passed. Since I last wrote, I have tested 7 more participants. They all went fairly well. I have 2 more scheduled for this week which will bring my total up to 14 so far. I'm happy with that number, but I'm eager...

read more

Week 2 in Spain

by Kyra Leigh Krass Hello again, PIRE blog followers. It has been another great week here in Granada. Since I last posted I have already tested 4 participants. I have been in contact with 37 interested participants, 29 of which are already scheduled. I have been very...

read more

Granada Round Dos

by Paige Nicole Elinsky Hola a todos, Things are going swell here in Granada. The process of recruiting and testing participants has finally started. So far all five of my participants have been awesome. Everyone seems to be very concerned about my results and try so...

read more

Granada Week 1!

by Kyra Leigh Krass Greetings from Granada! It has been a long but eventful week since leaving the States. The flights to get here went as smoothly as they could have. I was very lucky to have been awake not only to watch the sun rise, but also to look out the window...

read more

Week One in Granada: Complete!

by Paige Nicole Elinsky It's hard to believe that a week has already gone by! I'm starting to feel much more accommodated here, and I'm learning how to navigate myself around the city like a local. Not really.. But I know how to get to my apartment without a map!...

read more