I Love Spain

by Rachel Elisabeth Negron The past two weeks I was able to attend two more seminars.  Both were given by partners of the Psychology department here in Tarragona; there were two Galician women, a Portuguese woman and several individuals from Madrid.  I caught the...

read more

No Pasa Nada

by Rachel Elisabeth Negron The weeks go by faster and faster here in Tarragona and I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left! I'm proud to announce we now have a total of 32 participants and have many more signed up to come these next few days.  Everything has been...

read more

I love bocadillos

by Rachel Elisabeth Negron The seminar last week went well.  Kylee and I presented our research proposals and we had the pleasure of hearing Dani's thesis as well.  We also got to hear what other faculty members have been working on throughout the past few weeks. ...

read more

chirp, chirp

by Kylie Jo Louise Cook We are still going through the motions, trying to recruit participants and remind them to come in for their appointment.  Thank god you don't have to pay everytime you send an email!! Together Rachel and I have about 20 right now so we need...

read more

Rain, Rain, Go Away…

by Kylee Jo Louise Cook  Rachel and I are currently in the lab waiting for our participants to come in.   We have been having a hard time with people actually showing up when they say they will.  Most of our appointments have been no shows.  So cross your fingers that...

read more

Where are the Cooking Instructions?!

by Rachel Elisabeth Negron Tomorrow I will present my research proposal in our weekly seminars.  Attached is the PowerPoint it will be based off of.  Thanks for the comment Amelia.  To answer your question, I will be presenting in Spanish though the PowerPoint is in...

read more