In 2011 the Penn State Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) was founded to help students in recovery from alcohol and other addictions. The CRC is a program within Student Affairs that provides various types of support, and is located in rooms 105 and 106 of the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center.
See a story about us from Sober Nation: https://sobernation.com/penn-state-1-partying-school-and-leader-in-collegiate-recovery/
- Communicates a message of hope
- Links students with recovery-related services and persons in recovery, including fellow students
- Supports the university’s academic mission by pairing education and recovery
- Facilitates the development of healthy and sustainable habits of mind, body, and spirit
- Supports lifelong recovery by providing a Penn State community committed to helping students, even after they graduate