The objective of the Chapter shall be to advance the professionalism of its members by supporting their educational interests, cultivating a spirit of good will among office personnel, and developing awareness, both from within and outside the University community, of the high professional level of office professionals at Penn State.
- Dedicated to professional and personal development
- Open to current and retired Penn State University office professionals at all locations
- Promote continuing education to meet the challenges of ever-expanding and changing responsibilities
- Promote the exchange of ideas for a more effective office professional
Pennsylvania Association of Educational Office Professionals (PAEOP) was founded in 1937 as a member-supported organization dedicated to:
- Professional growth and recognition of educational office personnel
- Advance the educational interests of Pennsylvania through services of educational office personnel
- Cultivate a spirit of enthusiasm, understanding and good will among educational office employees
- Pool ideas and ideals toward a more efficient and professional staff
PSEOP provides excellent professional opportunities.
- Increase knowledge, skills and expertise through participation in membership meetings
- Gain leadership skills by participating on committees and special projects
- Meet office professionals who share common interests, concerns and goals
- Develop your professional network throughout Penn State’s colleges and campuses
- Receive information on workshops, conferences, seminars and other educational opportunities
- Be reimbursed for partial out-of-pocket costs for professional development courses through the Grant-in-Aid Program
We encourage Penn State staff to become members of Penn State Educational Office Professionals and actively participate in meetings, programs, and projects.
PSEOP stimulates the commitment for professional growth. Members share the fun and frustration of office life with their colleagues. Members become an important part of a network of contacts throughout the Penn State system.
For more information, please contact Kim Swistock at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Kick-off meeting in September. More information to come.