Attendees: Bodovski, Brewer, LaLonde, Meehan, Piekielek, C. Smith, Vender.
- Chris Capelli (Esri) was here in October and met with various groups.
- GEOG006 – New course based on Mapping Revolution MOOC.
- Main purpose is to get folks into the GI-Science majors.
- GEOG is working on developing an online Associates and Bachelors Degree.
- Movement to start advanced high school AP course for GIS and T. GEOG working on it.
Things are are in place and ready.
- Info and schedule can be found here: http://sites.psu.edu/gisday/
- Jodi Vender will be going to Harrisburg for their GIS day events on Wednesday.
ESRI Enterprise License Agreement:
- Mike Mrsa. Met with Chris Capelli of Esri about ELA.
- Potential new agreement would try and spread costs of agreement among departments.
- Costs would be reduced for faculty/staff.
- ArcGIS Online could be behind SSO.
- What happens to computer labs?
- Beth King, Mike Mrsa, main POCs for this effort.
December 20th is next meeting. Will be more of a social event and take place at Liberty Craft House.